Andalusian Arabs 28mm ADLG

 My 2nd 28mm Dark Ages Army

No sooner than I had one army finished I embarked upon my second. Three reasons. Firstly I had bought some Arab Infantry as an experiment to try the Slap Chop painting technique on, and it would be sensible to complete the army. Secondly I was a little disappointed about whether the previous army would be sufficiently competitive at Warfare - despite my tinkering with various lists. And thirdly I bought a 3D printer and there are some superb models to print for the Andalusian Arab army!

Yusuf ibn Tashfin's Command Team

The Light Troops

The Heavy Spears

The Slavic Mercenary Spears

The Heavy and Medium Cavalry

The Berbers

The Army




2 comments:

ADLG - Game Report 138

Seleucid(42) vs Aramean(74) I had time for one quick game, and I now hat Tony is a quick player! So onto battle with a relatively historica...