ADLG - Game Report 32

Feudal French (182) vs Prussian and Estonian (219)

On to Warfare at Ascot to see if I could do any better with the Feudal French

Game 1 was against Mike's Prussians and Estonians

My plan, as I was outnumbered, was to try and be hold the central position on the hill while protecting my flanks until I could get the knights into contact to try and decide the outcome.

The trouble when you are outnumbered and the two opposing enemy wings leap forward holding their centre back, is to determine how much and what you are going to commit to the flanks to protect them.

Suffice to say I didn't give enough to the left and misused the knights on the centre left!

Outcome

I went down 22 to 8

Lessons Learnt

  • This was one of those games where a reserve would have helped
  • Avoid the rush of blood to the head in over committing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADLG - Game Report 138

Seleucid(42) vs Aramean(74) I had time for one quick game, and I now hat Tony is a quick player! So onto battle with a relatively historica...