Rebasing Figures for ADLG

Adventures in rebasing for ADLG

I am currently rebasing my Hoplite army in 15mm for ADLG. The figures are old, but venerable, and deserve to fight again with a new set of rules. They are either Peter Laing or Irregular Miniatures. The spears were all pins, and some have broken off over the years. 

I went out to by some pins to replace the broken and missing ones, and I was about to consider making a start on the first unit when I caught this youtube video by Ross on making your own spears. 

Once I had watched this I rushed downstairs, seized the broom and had a try. Awesome success in my opinion! Before on the right after on the left. And yes, they are Peter Laing Figures for those that can remember them - waste not, want not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ADLG - Game Report 138

Seleucid(42) vs Aramean(74) I had time for one quick game, and I now hat Tony is a quick player! So onto battle with a relatively historica...