Austrian Army of 1798

Austrian Army of  the French Revolutionary Wars

This army has been a long time in the painting. By a reasonable estimate I must have had these figures for 25 years! Then two things happened. 

The first is I discovered Bataille Empire. I was able to kick start my experience with these rules with my 6mm figures but I remembered these Austrians languishing in a box.

The second was that we went into Lockdown on and off for 2020 and 2021. What an ideal opportunity to hide away paint away and complete the Army. 

Lockdown Project 5!

I am very pleased with the way that they have come out. All I need to do is bring them to a table to fight. I have more than sufficient for a 200pt game, but I think I could stretch this to 300 points if needed.

Next up to paint will be an opposition French Army of the period that I have been kindly gifted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ADLG - Game Report 138

Seleucid(42) vs Aramean(74) I had time for one quick game, and I now hat Tony is a quick player! So onto battle with a relatively historica...