ADLG - Game Report 73

New Kingdom Egyptians (14) vs Hurri-Mitanni (21)

On to the second battle to see if I could do any better. I was given the privilege of attacking and decide to advance on the right, refusing my left. This battle would be a wheel-to-wheel chariot fest.

Once Nick saw my movement, he decided to redeploy his troops. When I have tried to do this my command dice have failed me, not so with Nick. My right flank was now going to be opposed by even more chariots. During this battle I had my own cheerleader, my friend Tim visited the show. He gained a first hand view of me rolling 4 ones in sequence in combat rolls!

As feared Nick’s right wing of chariots blew through my right and swept all before it and well before my own left flanking move could come into contact.

Outcome

A win for the Hurri-Mitanni, 24 to 14.

Lessons Learnt

  • Once again if I am going to eventually move to the left I need to be quicker. If I had done so would I have then fixed his chariots on his right in position?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ADLG - Game Report 138

    Seleucid(42) vs Aramean(74) I had time for one quick game, and I now hat Tony is a quick player! So onto battle with a relatively historica...